Benefits of Membership
There are numerous benefits to joining the New York Choral Consortium. Members of the consortium receive the following benefits:
• Attend meetings with other musical directors and executive directors in the choral world
• Participate in discussion topics and receive the benefit of others ideas and strategies that
have worked as well as outside experts and guest speakers. Topics include fundraising,
marketing, publicity, building a board and other concerns of mutual interest.
• Monthly promotions of member concerts via email to an opt -in list.
• Free participation in Sing New York! choral festival.
• Concert listings on the NYCC calendar, posted on the NYCC website.
The fee structure for member choruses is based on the yearly budget of each chorus.
The amounts are as follows:
Annual Budget: $0-$100,000 - dues are $ 50
Annual Budget: $101,000-$249,999 - dues are $150
Annual Budget: $250,00 and up - dues are $250
Dues are due by July 1 of each year and must be paid by Sept 1 of each year for members to remain in good standing. There are two easy ways to join:
Join Online: Click on the Join Now! link below, fill in and submit the online informational form and then you will be directed to our online PayPal page.
Join Now! ... > Fill in the membership form and pay your dues online now.
Pay by Check: Alternatively, you may download a Membership Information Form, fill it in and send with a check to New York Choral Consortium, c/o Christine Hoffman, 330 E. 80 St., 4G, New York, NY 10075